Welcome to South Texas Flyboard!  Our home base is in Houston and we mainly operate out on the scenic waters of Lake Conroe.  If you’ve ever dreamed of flying like a superhero, then we’ve got your fix. This exciting new adrenaline pumping sport gives you the freedom of flying up to 45 feet in the air! You can dive in and out of the water just like dolphins do!

Franky Zapata of Zapata-Racing began development of the Flyboard in Spring 2011. Using special adapters and a large hose, the thrust is generated by the personal watercraft and sent to the board.

90% of the propulsion creates the thrust under the board, while the other 10% is in the handheld nozzles to aid in your stability.  Your Flyboard instructor will be in control of how much thrust you get from the jet ski, always keeping you at a safe distance above the water.  You will be strapped to the board via wakeboard style boots the whole time. The Flyboard is buoyant and will have your feet floating while your’e not flying.

A

facebookyoutubetwitterinstagram

A